Interactive 3D Product and Packaging Testing
Shelf testing will no longer take days to build and weeks to field. With ConceptSauce, you can build and deploy virtual shelves online without any plugins in a matter of minutes and hours. Test new packaging designs or pricing, as well as shelf layout optimizations. Extract, analyze and integrate seamlessly.
Build and test packing concepts in an online 3D store environment easily. Use 3D products or 2D images to simulate store shelves without the need to spend days on setup or the expense of physical mockups.
- Virtual Shelf Store— simulate real world 3D shopping environments to understand shopper and purchase behaviors.
- Concept Research and Testing— deploy interactive 3D models of product and packaging concepts to gather detailed feedback.
- Custom 3D Models— quickly design and deploy interactive 3D models for shopper missions and shelf tests.
- Standout mission and shelf optimization— create a number of POGs/shelf setups, and test each setup with a group of respondents to distinguish what setup or concept enables for a greater standout product.
- Pricing and POSM testing— build a number of shelf setups and POGs with variables such as pricing or promotional material placement. Test each setup and POG with a set of respondents then see how pricing affects purchase behavior.
How it Works
A ConceptSauce study can be launched in Fuel Cycle through an activity, where community members can seamlessly access the study.
Contact your Fuel Cycle representative to learn more. Additional details are available on the ConceptSauce website.
Please sign in to leave a comment.