Create a Study
Log in to Meta4 Insight using your credentials. You can also log in directly by clicking on a Report link (if you have existing studies that appear on the FCX Studies tab in Fuel Cycle).
- Navigate to the ‘projects’ section (this should be the default page that first appears).
- Click on the +Add a New Project button on the top left. This will open the project creation process.
- Fill out the fields as prompted and click the Save New Project button.
- Click on the study to add/edit the study parameters.
- Once your study is complete, save it and return to the Fuel Cycle platform.
Your welcome information will include information on which options to select for building a survey and the available options that will best serve to answer your research questions.
The Meta4 Insight website includes tooltips to help guide you on each step. Look for the green circle with an ‘i’ throughout the Meta4 Insight platform.
Add a Study to Activity
Adding a Meta4 Insight study to a Fuel Cycle activity follows the same steps as other FCX partner studies.
Instructions are available in the Activity Creation section.
Analyze a Study
You can easily view the results any time by returning to the FCX Studies tab in the Surveys section and clicking on the Report link. This will take you directly to the study on the Meta4 Insights platform.
Once there, you can visit the Meta4 Insights Visualytics and Data Download sections to view your study results (using the navigation buttons on the left).
Please sign in to leave a comment.