You may want to use demographic data in addition to survey data, often for analyzing differences between demographics and behavioral characteristics. Fortunately, Fuel Cycle makes it easy to combine your profiling data with survey data using a feature called Embedded Data.
In order for embedded data to work, you'll need create Profile Points for all data that you want to push to Qualtrics. Click here for details about setting up Profile Points.
Adding Profile Fields to Surveys
- In Qualtrics, go to Projects.
- On the row containing the survey to edit, click the icon with three dots on the right.
- Select Edit Survey.
- Click the Survey Flow icon on the left.
- Select the field called "Embedded Data."
- Set "Embedded Data" then click Add from Panel.
- All embedded data fields now appear in your data and can be used to run cross-tabs or other forms of analysis for surveys. Click Save Flow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.