Fuel Cycle communities natively support four types of reward programs, all of which can be used independently or in conjunction with each other to reward your members:
- Points: Points are designed to build toward a reward. For instance, a community manager could make a series of activities worth 10 points each.
- Example: The community member can “cash out” for a $5 iTunes gift card worth 50 points or a $20 Applebee’s gift card worth 200 points after participating in sufficient activities.
- Note: In the Community Settings Actions & Points tab, you are able to assign points values for the following actions:
- For a user activating their account
- For a user uploading a profile photo
- Giveaways: An action in the community is directly tied to a reward.
- Example: A member could upload a profile photo for a $ Amazon gift card or take a survey to earn a brand T-shirt.
- Raffles: An action in the community signs a member up for a raffle for a chance of winning a reward.
- Example: A member participates in a discussion that signs them up for a chance to win a trip sponsored by a brand.
- Quests: Quests combine multiple activities that culminate in a reward for members. There are three types of quests:
- Giveaway: Upon Quest completion, one or more rewards are unlocked for the member.
- Raffle: Upon Quest completion, the member will be automatically entered into a raffle. If the member wins the raffle, one or more rewards will unlock for the member.
- Leaderboard: Upon Quest completion, one or more rewards will unlock for top scoring members.
- Example: A member participates in a discussion or a survey, and uploads a photo to an album to unlock a gift card.
Please sign in to leave a comment.