Create a custom reward through the Gamification screen.
- Go to the Gamification > Custom Rewards tab.
- Select the + icon to create a new custom reward.
- To create the reward you will need to fill out the following fields:
- Reward Type
- Gift card—A reward that can be redeemed online, as a code.
- Goods—A reward that needs to be mailed, like a t-shirt or a water bottle.
- Bonus Points—A reward consisting of some points being added to a member's points balance.
- Reward Redemption Type—How the reward is unlocked and redeemed.
- Points—The reward unlocks when the member has enough points.
- Quest Giveaway—The reward unlocks when the member completes a quest.
- Quest Raffle—The reward unlocks when the member enters a raffle and wins it.
- Quest Leaderboard—The reward unlocks if the member has earned enough points.
- Reward Name—This will appear on both the member and moderator sides of the community.
- Reward Description—This is visible only in the community catalog and does not appear on the moderator side.
- Reward Image—This will appear in the community catalog. The image needs to be 180 x 180 pixels.
- Reward Currency Type—Defaults to dollars; option to change to foreign currencies
- For the reward type Giftcard or Goods, the $ value is optional.
- For the reward type Bonus Points, the points value is required.
- Reward Cost (Points)—This field indicates what it will cost a member to redeem the reward
- If the redemption type is Quest, or the reward type is Bonus Points, usually, there is no cost associated with the redemption.
- If the redemption type is Points, or the reward type is Giftcards or Goods, the member should be charged a point value for each redemption.
- Maximum Quantity Per Member—The field indicates the maximum number of times a member can redeem this reward.
- Rewards Available—This indicates the number of rewards currently available. You can increase or decrease the available quantity after the reward has been created.
- Notify for Quantity Below—An email warning will be when the remaining reward count is less than or equal to a minimum quantity that you choose. This email with the subject "Gamification" needs to be set up in the Community > Settings > Labels > Contact Moderator Fields section.
- Visibility Status—This field affects the reward visibility in the community catalog. You can choose to list the Visibility Status as either Visible or Hidden.
- Availability Status—This field affects the reward redeemability in the community catalog. You can choose to list the Availability Status as either Redeemable or Locked.
- Access Type—You may choose to have a reward available to the entire community or specific groups only. For more information on Gamification Reward Grouping, click here.
- Expiration Date—At the specified date, the reward will automatically hide from the community rewards catalog. If this field is left empty, the reward will not expire.
- Reward Type
Please sign in to leave a comment.