Here's how you can add your Fuel Cycle moderator email account to your Microsoft Outlook client.
- In Outlook, add an Account.
- Fill out the following POP or IMAP settings:
- Your name: communityname Moderator
- Email address: email@example.com
- Account Type: IMAP
- Incoming Mail server: imap.gmail.com
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.gmail.com
- Username: moderator@communityname .com
- Password: *yourpassword*
- Click the checkbox for My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Change encryption for the incoming server to SSL.
- Change incoming server port to 993.
- Change encryption for the outgoing server to TLS.
- Change outgoing server port to 587. (Important! Change the encryption type before changing the port number)
9. Verify all info was entered correctly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.