Insert an Image
Once you have an image block inserted into your template, click on the image to see more options display in the right column. To insert an image, click the Change Image button.
You will now be in the File Manager for your community. From here, you can...
- Upload: Use this option to upload an image from your computer. Once the file is uploaded it will display in the file list below at the top. Click the image name to insert it into the email template. You’ll be returned to the email composer's view with the image inserted and resized appropriately to the template.
- Import: If you have files being shared from Dropbox, Google Drive, and other popular services, you can choose to connect to those services to quickly import files into this email file manager. This is especially helpful the client provides files from one of the available services.
- Search Free Photos: This exciting new feature allows you to select from over 500,000 stock photos available to use for no extra charge.
- Start by searching for images by keyword.
- Once you find an image, hover over it
- Click the Import button to add it to the File Manager.
Once your file is uploaded or imported, hover over the image in the file manager to see a few options.
- Click the file name to insert the image quickly into your email.
- Click the “+” icon on the right to insert the image.
- If you want to view a large preview of the image, click the middle icon on the right.
- If you decide you don’t want the image in the file manager, click the trash icon to delete it.
As you add more images to your File Manager, keep the file manager organized by creating folders. Click on the folder icon in the upper right corner to create a folder and then move files into folders. This is an optional but helpful feature for organizing your files over time.
After you insert the image, you’ll be returned to the email composer with the image added to the template and resized to fit into the template.
Apply Effects and More
The email composer comes with an image editor with a number of options. To launch the image editor, click the image in the email template and then click the Apply effects and more button in the right column.
From here, you can enable a filter, add a frame, add text over the image, crop, and more.
When done editing the image, click the Save button to exit the editor and return to the email composer. The image will update based on the changes you made.
Please sign in to leave a comment.