Gain additional insights about member activity and participation during a specific time period. This participation export includes the following information based on the date range selected:
- Total Login Count
- Total Comments Posted
- Total Surveys Completed
- Total Member Posts Submitted
- Total Files Uploaded
- Total Points Earned
- You can also choose to enable data related to Activity, Surveys, Member Forums, and Points
To create a new member participation export...
- Click the Members icon on the left-hand admin panel.
- Click Manage Members.
- Click the New Member Participation Export button at the top of the screen.
The New Member Participation Export will look very similar to the Member Export but there are a few differences.
This export type includes only members; moderator and client users are not included.
- Export Name—This is for moderation purposes only and shows up on the Exports page where you can download the file.
- Date Range—Required. The date range allows you to see only activity and participation during a specific time period so you can use the data for monthly or quarterly reports.
- Group Membership—Enter a group name. You can include up to 10 groups.
- P2 Engine—By default, the export includes the same member information as member and activity exports (such as username, first name, last name, email, status, etc). If you would also like to include profile point data, enter the profile point questions to add, or select the checkbox to include all profile points.
- Activity—By default, the export includes total counts for overall community activity and a breakdown of total activity per individual member. Enabling the following options will add additional data as follows:
- Activities—Detailed list of all actions taken by each member in Activities during the time period selected. These actions include comments and files uploaded and each action includes a Participation Date.
- Surveys—Detailed list of all surveys completed by each member during time period selected including the Participation Date.
- Member Forums—Detailed list of all actions taken by each member in Member Forums during the time period selected. These actions include member posts, comments and file uploads and each action includes a Participation Date.
- Points Earned—Detailed list of all points earned by each member during the time period selected. Points details include Activity Name, Action Take, Participation Date, and Points Earned from that Action.
- Select the Request Export button. You do not need to stay on the page while content prepares for download.
- Downloading Files—You will be automatically directed to the Exports page. There are two types of exports available:
- Zip File—All data included in the export, including personally identifiable information (PII), such as Name and Email.
- Zip File [masked]—The export will mask (not display) any personally identifiable information (PII).
- The status will display Requested at first. Once the export is ready for download, the status will be Completed.
- Click the Download link to download the export.
Please sign in to leave a comment.