Keep track of all campaigns in your community and the success of each campaign. Manage your campaigns from the Communication Center (Communication Center > Campaigns). In the list view, you'll see all Active campaigns, which include drafts, scheduled, and sent campaigns.
When an email is in Draft or Scheduled status, the name is clickable and takes you to the Edit view of the campaign. When an email has been sent, the status is set to Completed, and additional information is displayed. You can click the arrow next to User Distribution to download a list of all User IDs that the email was sent to. In addition, stats related to the email are displayed, which include the following:
- Sent: Total number of members in recipient list (keep in mind, this number does not include members who have opted out/unsubscribed from emails. Those members will never receive campaign emails even if you include them in the recipient list).
- Delivered: Total number and percentage of people who received the email.
- Bounced: Total number and percentage of bounced emails. When a member's email is bounced, we will no longer send emails to that member until they change their email.
- Opens: Total number and percentage of unique members who opened the email.
- Clicks: Total number and percentage of those who clicked links in the email of those who opened the email.
For each campaign, additional actions are available. Those actions include:
- Preview: Opens a pop-up window preview of the Desktop and Mobile view of the email.
- Copy: This allows you to create a copy of the email to create a new campaign.
- Edit: Only displays for emails that are Scheduled or Draft. You can also click on the email name to get to edit the view for that message.
- Archive: Moves the campaign to Archived status. Archived campaigns can be viewed by selecting the "Archived" filter at the top. A campaign cannot be deleted until it is first archived.
- Export: This will allow you to download a full export of the campaign. The export includes a detailed list of all members who received the email, bounced email accounts, and how many times a member opened and clicked a link in the email. By default, the Members tab of the export includes User ID, User Role, Username, Email, Status, and Activation status. Enable banners to add information to the member tab, such as User Account fields, Group Membership, P2 Engine data, poll questions, and survey questions.
- Delete: This will permanently delete the campaign. You cannot recover a campaign after it is deleted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.